Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome!

Taking into consideration the very high number of requests from people to stop spamming their Facebook walls and Twitter timelines with Android propaganda, I've decided to move all mobile related information to this blog. The purpose of Android Enlightenment is to do just that...provide information about some of the best apps, insight on some of the newest and upcoming technology, tips and tricks to make the most out of your phone, and even in depth guides and information about rooting. I by no means am an expert on Android or mobile technology, I just have a genuine interest in it and would like to gladly share what I've learned and discover. Hopefully you find something useful here! I thank you for stopping by and welcome you to stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. well this is a good idea! i`ll def be talking to you whenever i finally decide/can afford to get a new phone on which phone to get, what apps to download, etc.

    ReplyDelete